What is an Ambassador?
A Boo2Bullying Ambassador is a person who promotes interest in the organization and encourages its rise in popularity and in making a difference.
What do Ambassadors do?
Boo2Bullying Ambassadors play a vital role in representing the organization by:
- Speaking at community events, school assemblies, youth groups, faith groups, etc.
- Conducting board approved interviews with television, radio, magazine, newspaper, and social media outlets
- Assisting in Board approved fundraising efforts
- Fundraising a minimum of $500 per school year (as simple as a Peer-To-Peer fundraiser)
- Raising awareness by talking to friends and family and posting on social media
- Writing a blog or Vlog for B2B Stories
- Any form of collaborating in hopes to raise awareness and/or funds towards the organization
What skills/experience do I need?
- Open and accepting of all people from a variety of backgrounds
- Confident public speaker with excellent communication skills
- Reliable and professional demeanor
- Personal and friendly manner
- Honest and trustworthy nature
- Team player mentality
- Flexibility to participate in activities when needed
How do I apply?
Complete New B2B Ambassador application here: https://forms.gle/99RcWvfRFsxeGuAcA
After Ambassador application is completed, you will be asked to have an orientation phone call with President, Dimitri Halkidis so we can hear your story and welcome you aboard! Following this call, please send over 2-3 headshots of your choice for our website and to be announced on our social media platforms.
Additionally, send over your T-shirt size and address so we can send you some merchandise!
We are so grateful for your interest in supporting our mission!
Dimitri Halkidis, Founder Boo2Bullying Cassandra Scerbo, Vice President Boo2Bullying