What is an Ambassador?
A Boo2Bullying Ambassador is a person who promotes interest in the organization and encourages its rise in popularity.
What do Ambassadors do?
Boo2Bullying Ambassadors play a vital role in representing the organization by:
- Speaking at community events, school assemblies, youth groups, faith groups, etc.
- Conducting board approved interviews with television, radio, magazine, newspaper, and social media outlets
- Assisting in Board approved fundraising efforts
- Fundraising a minimum of $500 per school year (as simple as a Facebook birthday fundraiser)
- Raising awareness by talking to friends and family and posting on social media
- Writing a blog or Vlog for B2B Stories
What skills/experience do I need?
- Open and accepting of all people from a variety of backgrounds
- Confident public speaker with excellent communication skills
- Reliable and professional demeanor
- Personal and friendly manner
- Honest and trustworthy nature
- Team player mentality
- Flexibility to participate in activities when needed
- Successful completion of the Boo2Bullying Youth Ambassador Training Program.
How much time do I need to commit?
- Provide a minimum one school year commitment.
- This is a flexible role and the times may vary but we would like you to attend at least 2 school assemblies and 3 public events per school year.
How will I be trained and supported?
- All Ambassadors are required to attend a mandatory orientation before they can become an official Boo2Bullying Ambassador.
- Volunteers are required to participate in ongoing training throughout the year. These trainings will be offered in-person and online.
- You will be provided with a Boo2Bullying Ambassador Handbook.
- You will be assigned to a Boo2Bullying Director, Manager, or Coordinator for mentoring.
Where will I be based?
The primary need for the 2019-2020 school year is in Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
How do I apply?
Complete New B2B Ambassador application here: https://forms.gle/99RcWvfRFsxeGuAcA